Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Is Forever Enough?


 If I tell you this universe is endless and the love 

that I hold for you is even beyond that.

Even if tomorrow we have to part ways,

 I would still love you like I do now and always.

 I like the way you look at me, I would probably

still adore you with your arms around my waist,

 and we watching the night sky full of stars.

 If I say I love you forever, is forever enough? for you.

I know words always stand short, but all the

times when I am around you, I got all of things

 that I want to tell you but I don't because I still

 get lost inn your eyes like the first time.

I I say I would fall for you countlessly and

I'd give you my love from now till forever.

If I say I love you forever, is forever enough? for you.


Post a Comment

0 Comments