Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Adore You.

My love for you can never die, no matter how much 

We fight, I know someday our love for each other 

will reach even more than the atlantis depth 

My Hopes might die sometimes, but My love for 

you will never die.

I know We will make this workout together, No

matter how hard the time will ever be 

Just trust my love and I'll never disappoint you and I 

Promise you to be by your side in your good and hard times.

I want my jealousy to be justifiable and want to

feel like I m in right even if fight or punch 

someone

But in order for me to do that, we have to begin

being us.

This is how much I adore you

You know all I want is to be filled by your love and

This is what I long for. 

Your smile is what I adore

Your face is what I adore

You as whole is what I adore 

Post a Comment

2 Comments